Monday, March 4, 2013

One Day at a Time ...

Hi everyone!

I woke up this morning with the deep down feeling that I needed to reach more people, and have an impact on people's lives in some way shape or form.  Fiscal issues with the government and just an overall sense of how to make it ONE DAY AT A TIME, is greatly impacting the general sense of a person's well being.  What truly makes a person happy, when there is so much anger and confusion in the world? 

Ultimately this question is what encouraged me to start a blog... What is it in my life that makes me happy and keeps me going one day at a time?  What is it that I can share with others that will allow them to escape the daily pressures and stresses, and be happy for at least a little while?   I guess the answer to this would be my passion for knitting.  Knitting has truly allowed me to let my mind wander and create unique pieces that I can be proud of.  And to top it all off, knitting doesn't have to be an expensive hobby at all!!

So with that being said, welcome to my blog on "Passionate Knitting"!  Here is a place of comfort, where you can read conversations on knitting and how it impacts my daily life, as well as chat and mingle with others that share the same interests.  Feel free to comment on all of my posts, and let me know how my blog is doing or just to suggest any topic that you would like me to cover! 

Also, please feel free to browse me Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/PassionateKnitting, where you'll find items that I have created for your pleasure!

Happy Knitting!
~ Nykisha ~

No comments:

Post a Comment