Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Etsy Blog Aggregator!

Hi everyone :-)

So today is a great day ... I have been placed on the Etsy Blog Aggregator, which is a site that compiles all of the 'IT' blogs posting about Etsy and handcrafted items.  Such an ingenious idea!  Marketing, networking and doing my research is really helping Passionate Knitting hit it's niche market and get my produuct out there.  I'm so excited, as I'm one step closer to being a successful business owner and gaining more clients and sales!

Here's more info on the Etsy Blog Aggregator:
"Etsy Blogs Unite: The Best Blogs Talking about Etsy and Handcraft"
 http://etsyblogs.fanchimp.com/

If you scroll down to the bottom, you'll see a drop down menu of all of the authors that are being featured on this aggregator.  Look around and show your appreciation to not just me, but to all of the talented creators out there!

Seeya!
Nykisha

No comments:

Post a Comment